Monday, November 2, 2009

A Trip to College Station

I just had to post some pictures of my cute nephew! So I am posting about our fun weekend and will go back to my San Antonio posts later this week! This past weekend Jason and I went to visit my sister, her husband and our nephew in College Station. It was Halloween weekend and my sister said Rett would really like his Aunt Ninny (that's what he calls me...my nickname is Keni) and his Uncle Jason to come visit, so how do you say no to that? I love College Station anyway and really wish I could get there more often. I did my undergrad at A&M so naturally I love the place! We also figured we should see an A&M game while we were in town (they were playing Iowa State) and got some great tickets and enjoyed seeing A&M win! My youngest sister Blair and one of her friends were able to come in from Houston and join us for the weekend too. After the game we took Rett around his neighborhood for some trick or treating. Here's Rett dressed up in his sweet little lamb costume! Next year his dad says he's going to be something a little less cute and more masculine like G.I. Joe.



Here's Rett again in his pj's playing with some of his toys. He thought since his Aunts were in town that he wouldn't have a bedtime! Isn't he adorable? I happen to think he's the cutest boy in the world but I am biased. Especially when he would come in the room Jason and I were staying in early in the mornings and say, "Morning Ninny!" and then proceed to crawl in bed and play with my hair.




And since we enjoyed such a GREAT A&M football game this weekend I thought I would post this picture I took of Kyle Field. I'm no photographer but it was such a pretty day and I'm feeling pretty proud of the Aggies this week - we'll see what happens this weekend!




And a picture of me with my sisters - Brook on the left and Blair in the middle.










1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. And your nephew is a total cutey!!

    ReplyDelete