Monday, January 11, 2010

A Great Holiday

We spent the holidays traveling around visiting family. We had a great time in Humble with my family celebrating from December 23-26. My extended family on my Dad's side gets together on December 23rd every year to celebrate Christmas at my Aunt Janet's house. Jason and I drove in after work and made it there just in time to enjoy some homemade chili, tamales, dips, and of course my Aunt's amazing pecan pie. We also have a great time enjoying some adult beverages and a bit of gambling! Just a dice game we play every year. This year I won the cash! Here's a picture of all the cousins playing 4 to the Left, 5 to the Right....that's what I think it's called anyway.


We had a great time on Christmas day with my family. It was so wonderful to see Rett open all his gifts. He got a train set and the large table it sits on. Unfortunately that was his first gift so he wasn't too interested after that but we had a great time watching him play with Thomas the Train!


On December 26th Jason and I flew to Virginia to be with his family until January 3rd. With so many days in town we were able to see Kelly and Brendan's new home, visit old friends in Loudoun County, visit friends in Staunton and of course see all of the Rollers and extended family. We celebrated with his extended family on the 27th and spent a wonderful New Year's Eve at Matt & Elizabeth's house. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and we still had a White Christmas. Here's some of the fun from New Year's Eve...Matt had his Ipod going so there's a good chance the guys are singing to REK.

No comments:

Post a Comment