Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines! (A day late)

We don't make too much of a fuss about Valentines in our house. Flowers, a card and a nice dinner somewhere is about all. This year we were out of town for Valentines so we will be "pretending" that today is actually Valentines. I think most importantly it's a day to say, "I love you" and "I appreciate you". On October 6, 2007 I married Jason Roller. Thank God for bringing him into my life! Here are a few photos of our perfect day :)





One of my favorite things about Jason is his ability to make me laugh everyday. He did not fail on our wedding day - take a look at this one!




Funny, right? And just so it doesn't seem like I'm not being fair...here's a funny one of me too!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines, and to my Valentine - I love you and I appreciate you!




No comments:

Post a Comment